Thursday 1 April 2021

Sunday's ride: Lazonby to ...well wherever you... like Dufton/Appleby

Hi

It's been so long I have forgotten how to blog. Hope this works.

Sunday's ride is from the car park in Lazonby ( by the river) meet at 9.30am - originally I was planning to go to Appleby and back (40 ish) , if this is too far we can go to Dufton and back (20 ish), I am relaxed. 

We can be chilled - literally and metaphorically as I think layers will be required. Bring food I have no idea if cafe's are open. Hopefully coffee in Dufton.

I have two booked in plus one if the weather is fine ( and we all know who that is!). However priority goes to those who bring Easter eggs.  We can split into groups if there are hordes of us. Strictly 6 per group, but we can swap groups in Dufton 

Look forward to seeing someone in 3D.

Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment