Tuesday 13 April 2021

Friday 16th MTB route change

 

I have decided to change the route for Friday’s Mtb ride as a result of travelling along the Keswick Railway Path last week. It will still be in the School holidays and foot traffic is likely to be even heavier than it was when I cycled down it last week. 

I have planned to do the ride from Askham instead. We will meet at Askham Swimming Pool Car Park for a 0930hrs start. From there we will travel up to Heughscar Hill meander round the delightful Askham fells, before taking the BW which leads to the  Lowther estate and a coffee/lunch  stop if it is open. Please bring something to eat and drink in case the cafe is closed.

I have had two Club Members indicate that they plan to join me on the Original ride and I will text them to alert them of the change. Please text me on 07879436153 if you would like to join me on this delightful ride.
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment