Tuesday 20 April 2021

Mountain Bike Ride Friday 30th April

 

I have changed the date and venue of my second MTB Ride because on reflection the Keswick Railway path route originally chosen was not really  suitable. There was too much climb up to Longscale Fell and the Terrace back is really not that pleasant. I have chosen a ride using the Whinlatter Blue MTB  Trail but starting at Hobcarton Car Park. Although this involves a climb up the Fire Road to the start of the trails it is an interesting warm up. The Blue MTB Trail is smooth and swoopy and is a really good introduction to off Road MTB riding.  If people find Blue trail manageable we could try the first part of the South Red Route.  Please text me if you wish to join me. Bring some lunch and a drink as I am not sure the Cafe will be open. 

 

John Roelich

No comments:

Post a Comment