Friday 24 November 2023

2 bike ride Sunday 26 November leaving Greystoke at 10 am

My plan is to thread our way through the lanes from Greystoke touching Blencow, Skelton, Lamonby and heading north to pick up the road skirting the National Park boundary to head south again for coffee/brunch. After that, we follow the cycle track west alongside the A66 to the turning to Mungrisdale with the intention of weaving a route back which dissects but does not repeat our outward route. According to Google Maps it is about 31.4 miles. 

It is likely to be cold and I will cancel if I think there is a risk of ice. Most of you know that I am not a fast rider so please make sure you bring extra layers to keep warm - don't rely on the exercise because you will not be working as hard as I will be!

If interested, please let me know on 07500 564922.

I'm looking forward to exploring the area west of Penrith,

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment