Tuesday, 21 August 2018

Wednesday Ride Update - RIDE CANCELLED/POSTPONED

As the forecast has deteriorated for tomorrow, with heavy rain and gusting winds expected by mid morning, I have postponed the ride until Thursday when the weather is looking considerably better.
Sorry for the late notice, but there is no pleasure in getting soaked when we can ride on another day.
Please let me know if you wish to ride on Thursday.
Keith 

No comments:

Post a Comment