Saturday, 10 February 2018

Club ride Sunday 11th February

Due to the weather forecast tomorrow, I have decided to change the start of the ride to 10.00 at Cotehill so we can play it more by ear and ride on known roads rather than risking ice and snow in the wilds of Scotland. Let’s call it a mystery tour of North Cumbria - distance flexible, but not a training ride. Hope to see some of you out tomorrow if I haven’t put you off completely. If it is really icy it might be an idea to put walking boots in your car and we can do a walk from Cotehill as a Plan C.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to join you tomorrow as the start point was local. Never mind, maybe next time. I shall brave the wilds of Scotland alone :-).