This is what I wrote earlier as a draft...
Looks to be both wet and possibly snowy but that's no excuse!
We will probably take a more sensible route than across the fellside but beginning and lunch points likely to remain the same.
Small amount of parking at Station House and 'cuppa' if you arrive early. Let's hope for better weather than the forecast.
Despite the gloomy forecast I am happy to lead a ride which I think we might finalise when the hordes arrive at the start! I no longer feel obligated to go to Warwick bridge!