Monday, 11 December 2017

Two Bike Ride Wednesday 13th

I had one of my procedures at the hospital today so although everything is fine I'm not feeling a hundred percent. The weather forecast looks most unpleasant, windy with heavy rain so I am cancelling my ride.
If anyone fancied their own short ride/walk from Kirkby Stephen they are very welcome back at Winton for tea.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment