Sunday 3 December 2023

Weather permitting 2 bike ride on Wednesday 6 December

I think it better not to lead a ride if the conditions are adverse or ice is likely. It doesn't stop others cycling on the main A roads to Pot Place at their own risk. If you wish to cycle with me, be sure to let me know so that I can tell you if the ride is cancelled.

There is a limit to the number of routes to be taken from Langwathby to UpFront and the Pot Place but it's a long time since I cycled round Lazonby Fell - probably not since the Thiefside garden centre closed and that was long before covid! So the plan is to meet at Langwathby at 10, follow the road through Salkeld Dykes crossing the B road and bearing left to join the A6 briefly, passing under the M6 and turning left just before Calthwaite. These roads may be icy so I will be watching the forecast...

Alison 07500 564922

No comments:

Post a Comment