Friday 6 January 2023

Here it is! The Lunch Menu (1230 14th Jan 4&20 Penrith)

 Below is the menu for 14th. Please can you make choices! You can opt for two or thee courses and it would be helpful if you could reply using the Form ( Link ) online but if this is a problem just email me your requirements asap. Gluten free versions of all but the Warm ginger beer cake can be provided. I have a request from '4&20' .......Also please include ALL dietary requirements, allergies and intolerances.  If None please STATE that in your reply......  If you use the from there is a space for this. If you reply to me by email please let me know.

PAYMENT: Please make a bank transfer to my account for either £23 for two courses or £26 for three courses. (Payment for Drinks etc on the day)

A/C GC Anderson 40-45-11   61270761


 


No comments:

Post a Comment