Saturday 5 November 2022

EVCUK Seasonal Lunch - latest! Confirm you want to attend.

First, the majority of responders prefer a 'post New Year do'.......so......

I have booked '4 & 20' in Penrith as being central/easier to organise for 12.30 on the 14th January (apologies to those to whom this is not the best time or the best place!)

Can those that still want to come please let me know so that I can confirm numbers - the price, and this is only an estimate until they have fixed a menu, is likely to be around £23 for two courses and £26 for three.

The next step will then be for you to choose options from the menu, but until that is sent out can you simply confirm that you would like to attend, so that I can give them a firmer idea of the numbers.

Please confirm that you would like to attend the EVCUK lunch at 12.30 on Saturday 14th Jan 2023
<here> (click the link)
or by email to me
or text (giving name! - you may not be in my contacts!)

Thanks

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment