Thursday 27 October 2022

EVCUK Seasonal Lunch - please respond promptly (asap)

Looking ahead to Christmas and the New Year I have been asked to canvass opinion re the possibility of a Lunch get-together as has been popular in the past. Initially can I ask if members would prefer a pre Christmas or a post New Year date. I know that some times after New Year it is a nice event to look forward to which 'lets you down lightly' after the Christmas rush. Alternatively before seems more Festive perhaps. 

Please let me know your preference on the above by responding here if you would come to such an event. 

If you can't get the link to work just send me an email

Whatever the outcome I will attempt to secure a booking at Four & Twenty  in Penrith on a Saturday lunchtime and I will post more details later 

Geoff A

Your Secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment