Friday 4 March 2022

Very slow 2 bike ride on Sunday 6 March

My plan is to set off from Beacon Edge at 10 am to arrive at Larch Cottage for coffee at 11. The route will be via Lowther. From there we cycle via Great Strickland to Temple Sowerby velo cafe (lunch) then back via Langwathby and Strawberry Bank to the start.

There are 3 reasons it will be slow; I am out of practice, I don't have e-assistance and it's a hilly route - each leg about 9 miles, finishing off with Strawberry Bank. If you plan to come please make sure you wear extra layers as you can't rely on exercise at my pace to keep you warm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison, I plan to join you at 10.00 @ Beacon Edge on Sunday. Sounds just my ticket...We're coming up to Underscar Apts tomorrow(Sat) for the week...
    Look forward to seeing you...Best wishes Ian W's

    ReplyDelete