Wednesday 21 August 2024

2 bike ride on Sunday 25th August from Langwathby to Dufton

From Alison - my challenge, which I have chosen to accept, is to find a route from Langwathby to Dufton which is as different as possible from the route cycled by Nigel and others today. I have succeeded; my planned route overlaps Nigel's route by only 3.1 miles out and the same on return, but....

the back roads inevitably mean more hills and given that I have hardly been out on my bike since the last ride I put on I will be even slower than normal.

So... if you fancy a slow meander along the lanes less travelled, my plan is to leave Langwathby bus shelter at 9.30 am on Sunday morning and take the road towards Skirwith. The rest is a (hilly) magical mystery tour!

Total mileage according to Google is 27.8 miles

Alison 07500 564922  

No comments:

Post a Comment