Friday 31 December 2021

Sunday 2 January ride and lunch - NOTE LATER START TIME

 The ride: the two loops from Melmerby I didn't do 19 December because of frost.

NOTE START TIME IS 11 AM

The first loop is just 10 miles, taking in Ousby, Winskill, Hunsonby and Gamblesby - ideal for people who have just made their New Year's Resolution to get out and ride more often.
The second loop after lunch is a bit more hilly; Gamblesby, Renwick, Kirkoswald and back via Harrumphy Hill.
Still early days for me - only my 5th ride since September

The charity lunch: my friend is raising money for Jigsaw, the Children's Hospice.
I will be offering soup (2 choices), bread, cake, tea and coffee. I should be in the kitchen by 12. I will be serving it outside - the Bakery has given me permission to use their tables and chairs. All welcome.

It would be good to have some idea of numbers for lunch in advance, if possible.

Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment