Tuesday 28 December 2021

*** LATER START TIME FOR TOMORROW'S RIDE**

It doesn't matter how hard I stare at the forecast on my phone; it still has heavy rain from 8 am until 12 noon. However, if we leave Melmerby a bit later, we have a chance of a dry(er) return journey.

This ride was originally put on to coincide with 11.30s at Appleby Hub.

I am now going to leave Melmerby at 11 am. That means we won't be at the Hub until after 12. I think the Hub may be open and I will try to check in the morning; if it isn't, we will head to Bojangles instead for lunch.

The route is the familiar one along the fellside via Milburn and Long Marton. Return route to be determined depending on the weather and how tired I feel - this is just my 4th outing in the last 3 months so it will be gentle.

Anyone is welcome to join us for the ride or you can make your own way to Appleby. If you drive there, that's fine, but you won't get a point from CJ.

Alison 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment