Saturday, 17 March 2018

Sunday 18th March ride

Weather looking rather iffy.
Will probably have to cancel, but please phone me if you want to go out and we can decide if it's suitable in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. It's definitely a lot iffier than I thought - 6" of snow around our house! So 'not going out' as Lee Mack would say.

    ReplyDelete