Thursday 30 May 2024

3 bike ride - Sunday 2nd June

 The ride will start at Greystoke at 9.30am.    The route will be over Kirkstone Pass to Ambleside and onward to Threlkeld and back to Greystoke via Mungrisedale and Berrier.    There will be a refreshment stop at Glenridding and maybe at Grasmere and/or Threlkeld depending on how riders feel.   Total distance is 50 miles.   At the moment the forecast is very favourable.

I’m not in the habit of encouraging members to go on my rides - usually I try the opposite!   However I am offering a bribe for you to come on this ride.   I  have a set of large panniers and a bar bag with fittings I am giving away.   If you are interested I will have them at Greystoke.   They will go to the first person who wants them.    Otherwise I will take them to a charity shop next week.

Route Here

TEXT 07709710301

No comments:

Post a Comment