Tuesday, 27 November 2018

John R’s 3 Bike Ride Weds 28th November

Notice of Cancellation: 
Even though the forecast is slightly better for tomorrow 1 raindrop until 1200 hrs then 2 raindrops from 1300hrs  the strength of the gusts is actually increasing from 40 to 48 mph during this period. Winds are from SSE to S and we will be potentially affected by cross winds. I am afraid that cycling in these conditions is potentially too risky. I would be prepared to put this ride on in December if there is a space and the weather is kinder. 
John Roelich.
 
PS  I will drive to Greystoke in the morning to meet any club members who haven’t read this blog. 

1 comment: