Sunday 26 November 2017

Celebration of the life of Helen Charlton on Saturday 2 December

click on images to enlarge

I know some people will be making their own way, but I will be at Greystoke car park at 10 am to lead a ride to Mungrisdale. I am planning to follow the route Mike led on 20 September, which is the last ride I did with Helen. This takes us to Hesket Newmarket (past Helen's house which she pointed out to me at the time) then along the fellside to Mungrisdale. There will be a vehicle travelling from Greystoke car park which can carry any contributions for the bring and share lunch which don't fit in panniers. If anyone wishes, they could wear the club shirt as it is brightly coloured and may help to identify us at the event.
I look forward to seeing anyone who wishes to join me. Guests are welcome - all they will have to do is to complete our guest rider form.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment