Tuesday 14 November 2017

Wednesday 15 November 2 bike ride

When I looked at the draft runs list, I thought I could see David and his 3 bike riders at Greystoke Car Park at the start of the ride, head through to meet the cafĂ© people at Melmerby then meet David and co again at Plumpton (depending on pace obviously) - sort of joining the dots. Then when I came to working out a route which avoided the A roads, I realised it was - WARNING - nearly 20 miles to coffee! At least it means we will have done most of the mileage (and some of the hills) by then (plan is via Laithes, Catterlen, Stoneybeck, Bowscar, Langwathby, Skirwith, Ousby to Melmerby). From Melmerby we will go to Gamblesby /Glassonby /Kirkoswald/Lazonby and that big hill (sorry) to Plumpton then just a short ride back to Greystoke car park. I hope I haven't put you all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment