Saturday 1 January 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish everyone a happy new year and sincerely hope that we manage to find the right balance of staying safe and getting on with our lives.

I would like to thank all of our runs leaders who have been publishing runs and leading rides around our beautiful county. The rolling runs list is looking a little empty at the moment - I think this is probably people waiting to see what the weather is going to be like before committing. The days are starting to lengthen again so let's get cycling!

I have a couple of dates for your diary.

1) Monday 17th January (19:00 hrs). 2022 is Tri-Vets year so we will have a ZOOM meeting on  to gauge interest & kick off planning. I will email log in details nearer the time.

2) Saturday 9th April (12:30) in Langwathby Village Hall. The club year end is now 31st March, so hopefully we will be able to have a physical AGM after a 2 year gap. More details nearer the time.

Cheers,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment