Wednesday 14 July 2021

Sunday 18 July 2 bike ride

 I will be leaving Melmerby Village Bakery after coffee around 11.30 on Sunday. The plan is to travel along the fellside via Dufton, Keisley and Murton, skirting round Appleby and returning via Long Marton with a late lunch stop at Cafe Velo in Temple Sowerby. When I did this route without the detour to Temple Sowerby it was just under 34 miles with 1357 feet of climbing. As with all club rides, the pace will be that of the slowest rider (probably me going uphill); it will be steady/moderate. 

Please text me on 07500 564922 if you are hoping to come. I don't use my mobile phone for conversations because of poor fellside reception; if you want a chat, please send your number and I will phone you back.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment