Saturday 18 January 2020

Tomorrow's 2 bike ride

See below for details of Geoff's ride.
There are no changes from the plan for my ride tomorrow; I still have some Eden Rivers Trust routes to try out and I propose to try out a route around Talkin Tarn, meeting at coffee time, setting off around 12 and returning for lunch. According to their website, the cafĂ© is open Saturdays and Sundays through the winter. The route is approximately 12.5 miles and has a bit of ascent (!) including a hill with one arrow so it will be great for the feedback forms (family friendly routes?) - although completing these is optional. I will be driving to the start; others can cycle there but it is due to be cold overnight so take care on the roads. John Roelich has kindly advised me that there is a parking charge of £2.25 for the day. I hope some of you can join me.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment