Wednesday 15 January 2020

2-bike ride on Sunday 19 January

In the absence of an entry on the runs list, Geoff has already advertised a 3 bike ride (see below). I still have some Eden Rivers Trust routes to try out and I propose, on Sunday, to try out a route around Talkin Tarn, meeting at coffee time, setting off around 12 and returning for lunch. According to their website, the cafĂ© is open Saturdays and Sundays through the winter. The route is approximately 12.5 miles and has a bit of ascent (!) including a hill with one arrow so it will be great for the feedback forms (family friendly routes?) - although completing these is optional. I hope a few of you are able to  join me.
Alison

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that if you drive to Talkin Tarn, it is a pay and display car park. Last time I was there, wardens were present and checking!

    ReplyDelete