Tuesday 16 April 2019

Wanted: Someone to Audit our Accounts

Ian Ludlam has audited our accounts for a number of years and has signalled his intention to resign from this job. I am sure you will join me in thanking Ian for his hard work over the years auditing the accounts on behalf of Eden Valley Cycling UK

As the Auditor of the club accounts, the Treasurer (me) will send you the summary spreadsheet, together with the Bank reconciliation statement, invoices etc and the Cycling UK summary sheet. The Auditor will check that all transactions are as recorded and the accounts are balanced for the year. The AGM is scheduled for 26th October and I anticipate balancing the accounts by the middle of September, giving our Auditor time to check everything in time for the AGM

Please contact me if you are willing to take on this role. I have contacted Cycling UK for advice and have been told that anyone in the club with experience of bookkeeping would be ideal for this role
John R

No comments:

Post a Comment