Friday 7 September 2018

Sunday's 2 bike ride - CHANGE OF ROUTE

I haven't been out on my bike enough recently to be confident of managing the hills on the final hilly section of my source to sea ride. I plan to put that on as a 2 bike ride the following SUNDAY 16 SEPTEMBER.
Instead, this SUNDAY 9 SEPTEMBER, I propose to do the second part of the route again - with apologies to those who have done it with me recently. To make it a bit different we will be leaving from LAZONBY and following the west side of the river. As the weather is not promising, I am planning a leisurely route  with coffee at 10.30 at Culgaith (after a mere 8.7 miles), lunch at Appleby and possibly a tea stop at Melmerby Village Bakery on the way home. It is probably just under 40 miles in total - an easy day. Hope the change of plan doesn't disappoint and look forward to seeing some of you at Lazonby.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment