Saturday, 20 January 2018

3 bike ride Sunday 21st January

At the moment (0400hrs) I am a little undecided about the route of tomorrows ride.   The forecast is for rain and for snow on higher ground.    Freezing temperatures until 10am but then rising to a max of 3 degrees by lunchtime.    It is likely that I will change - and shorten - the route.   I will put further information on the blog at about mid-day.

No comments:

Post a comment