Monday, 24 July 2017

Club ride (3 bike) - Wednesday 26th July CANCELLED

The forecast for Wednesday is - to put it mildly - not good!.   In view of that and the nature of the long ride into the Lake District, I have after consulting Mike, decided to cancel the ride.  

Mike will be putting a blog on about his '2 bike'  ride.   There will also be a blog about the alternative cafe stop.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I intend to cycle the route I was intending to ride on Wednesday.     Obviously it  will not be a club run.   The forecast is good.   If anyone wants to join me I will be leaving Dalston car park at 9am.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good move see you Dalston CP @ 9am