Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Longtown ride 22/3

Weather looking very iffy in the Borders tomorrow around the middle of the day (like snow and that sort of stuff). Will decide whether to have the advertised ride after monitoring weather further. OK, this looks wimpish, but there's not  much point in driving up there unless a decent ride is in prospect.

So, watch this space and assume it's off unless I blog otherwise (would blog before 8.00 a.m. tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment