Wednesday 14 September 2016

Ride Wed 21 st Sept

I will be unable to lead this ride as I will be away on a CTC tour booked at short notice to fill a last minute cancellation. Would someone please deputise for me.

The suggested route is : -
 Start - Langholm Car Park 09:30
 Elevenses - Nothing planned
 Late 11's / Early Lunch - Hawick ( Take A7 north, take right turn to Hermitage, right to Whitrope folow on to Hawick )
 Return leg - From Hawick, take A7 south to right turn to Roberton, pass Alemoor reservior, on to T where right is PH ( at Tushielaw ) if required & if open. Retrace and proceed to Ettrick, left to Samye Ling , Eskdale Muir and Langholm. Note - the holiday lodge site on left before Ettrick has a general store and tea & cake may be avaible there. The Samye Ling centre could be used for tea or the village hall in Eskdalemuir if required.
 

1 comment:

  1. I shall be attending the ride and have a map, I can lead for CJ if necessary. Peter A

    ReplyDelete