Monday 26 January 2015

Reminder about Club Social Evening 25th February 2015



 Dear All,

Since I've not had any formal bookings or payment from anyone, I've relayed Janet's posting of Mon 12th Jan as a reminder. Janet's deadline for payment to me is Saturday February 14 th.



 Janet's post of 12 th Jan follows below : -

Club Social Evening 25th February 2015


 Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!
At the Christmas dinner I think Geoff gave you a heads-up on our social evening that is planned for Wednesday 25th February. CJ is kindly going to coordinate names, numbers and money and I will coordinate the content and be mistress of ceremonies on the night.
It is being held at the Coral Room Cafe Plumpton starting at 18.45 and there will be a rather delicious buffet of  sandwiches, chips, pasta salads, scones, tray bakes and tea/coffee.
Folk are invited to show photos (I won't say slides because that shows my age:). I will provide a digital projector. We have some volunteers already - including a short talk by Dick Phillips on his early cycling/racing days. If you would like a (15 minute) slot - please let me know. janetcstreeter@btinternet.com

The event will cost £10.50 a head. Please let CJ know if you would like to attend by sending/giving him a cheque payable to "C Johnson" by Saturday 14th February 2015.

chris.johnson45johnson@btinternet.com
Tel:01768 894366

Looking forward to seeing you at the event or up the road at some point....
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment