Wed morning 7.30. As a result of snow conditions on the lanes, today's ride unfortunately must be CANCELLED. Main roads should be ok if anyone wishes to ride independently to 11's or lunch. Two options, can do a walk from here to the local fells, or consider short ride if / when snow melts and rain arrives around lunch time! Phone me if interested in either - or playing Monopoly all day!
Follow up 10 pm Tuesday. Country lanes have 1/4" of snow and it's freezing. If any falls overnight and freezes riding will be very risky. Will assess tomorrow morning and update blog. Those who turn up here in Ousby could end up socialising or fell walking - bring your boots and sarnies!
Forecast uncertain whether snow around at low level tomorrow morning causing us to slide around too much! Hopefully ok, but if any doubt about conditions up here in the Eden Valley, please phone me before you set out (not before 7.30 am though, will still be tucked up in bed).