Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Club Ride Tomorrow

Given the forecast for high winds and rain, the route will be reviewed on an on going basis. We will head for Wray and if conditions are deemed to be unsuitable we will stop for coffee at the Garden Centre and reappraise.
If the conditions are considered to be OK we can miss coffee at Wray and head for Clapham where we can again review the situation over lunch and further modify the route if necessary.
Of course if conditions are considered to be dangerous at the outset, in the interests of rider safety, we could abandon the ride.
Keith G.

No comments:

Post a Comment