Monday 20 April 2020

Les's OOPS


If even Les can’t work out what happened, then it really must be a mysterious mystery. One possibility that has occurred to me is that with all the jiggling about, the outer cable may have slipped back through the ferrule on the brake lever, thus making it appear shorter than it actually is.

And talking about mysterious mysteries, the reason I've put this comment on as a new post is that the club blog will not allow me to add comments, even though I'm signed in. However, as I'm sure many of you will have noticed, it does allow me to add new posts. Geoff has offered some ways round this problem, but I can't make any of them work and he agrees it's a mystery. And as I said for Les, "If  even Geoff can’t work out what happened, then it really must be a mysterious mystery"!

No comments:

Post a Comment