Friday 24 January 2020

Sunday 26 January 2 bike ride - Brampton/Lanercost loop

The temporary closure of UpFront made my proposed route a nonsense. Instead I am doing a northern county loop which is a test run for another of the Eden Rivers Trust rides. It is good to get out of your familiar lanes sometimes and I really enjoyed last week's Talkin Tarn loop, but I know the weather forecast for this Sunday isn't good so I don't blame you if you decide to stay at home...
Anyway, the plan is to start off with coffee at Mr Brown's, 17 Front Street Brampton. I don't intend to ring and alert them in case you all stay at home! We will be there for coffee by 11.30 planning to leave at 12. The route is 15/16 miles - you can't get that wet in that time, can you? Return to the café for late lunch. They do Sunday dinners but hopefully our timing will mean we leave before they get too busy and return as they are winding down.
May see some of you???

1 comment: