Wednesday 31 July 2019

Temporary Bike Needed

I received the message below this afternoon - can anyone help Sarah out withy the loan of a bike while she is staying in Greystoke? Either contact Sarah direct using her mobile number or I can pass a message to her.

Cheers,
Bill

Sarah browne sent a message using the contact form at https://www.cyclinguk.org/.
Hi I am a member of cycling uk Highland, but am in Greystoke at the moment supporting my mum who has had a fall. I need to be with her most of the time but could slip out for the occasional couple of hours. However I had to come down in a hurry and do not have a cycle with me. Does anybody have an old spare in their garage I could borrow. Mobile no. 07847404945

1 comment:

  1. I'm delivering a bike to Greystoke tomorrow for Sarah to use and enjoy the lanes around the village. Hopefully it will fit and be suitable!

    ReplyDelete