Wednesday, 13 December 2017

3 bike ride Wednesday 13th

I have held off as late as possible from writing this but currently there is a warning of ice from 1600Tues -1100Wed due to freezing surfaces and rain expected early tomorrow.

The air temperatures tomorrow are not too bad but I have decided to cancel the official ride.

If anyone feels they have been so 'cooped up' that they are anxious to get out for a ride then you are welcome to come for coffee at 10 and we can consider options at that time with the possibility of a short trip to Morland/Orton or wherever on fat tyres/suitable bikes, or even a walk but the forecast is for showers throughout the day from 11.

Anyway at least we have the Christmas lunch(1230 Mrs Millers Culgaith) to look forward to on Saturday - I propose the usual Acorn Bank circuit walk beforehand (wellies would be good) so we could meet up ready to start at 10.30 at Station House. Come before (10 00)if you would like a coffee before you start.

No comments:

Post a comment