I have decided to cancel tomorrow's ride.
The temperature is going to drop well below freezing overnight, and only hover just above, during the day. So there could well be ice on any damp wet stretches of lanes in the Eden Valley. Also the forecast is saying, that this part of Cumbria is going to get snow by late morning tomorrow. It remains to be seen if that's true.
I am sorry about this, but I'd rather err' on the side of caution, than do the ride and somebody have an accident !.