Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Lunch - again!

For those who find it difficult to make their minds up!

We are holding our Christmas lunch again this year at Mrs Millers Culgaith and it is to be on the 19th December. (Sorry we could not get the 12th it was booked up even back in August when I made the provisional booking) Like last year it will be 12.15 for 12.30pm

I should be grateful if you would let me know whether you are coming by completing the form. And choosing your options from one of the menus (one is specifically for vegetarians) If you have special dietary requirements please state this and James(the chef) can accommodate these.

if this presents a problem in terms of IT skills(!) just give me a ring and I'll put the menu and form in the post or you can tell me there and then.

I would be grateful (as it makes payment and making changes so much easier) if you could make cheques payable to me G. C Anderson. If you want to transfer electronically - send me a message and I'll let you have our account details. If you use this method please mark it 'Xmas lunch'.


No comments:

Post a Comment