Wednesday 14 January 2015

Les's Cancelled Ride To Day

Not wishing to detract from Les's blogged suggestion of a local walk at Ousby or shorter bike ride later in the day from Ousby ; as explained below I have made my own alternative arrangement.

Having anticipated icy or snowy roads to day, I phoned Laurie last evening to mainly to check his progress and to advise that I intended to walk to the Coral Room at Plumpton for lunch to day.

Laurie drove his car yesterday for the first time after his operation and is keen to get out and about.

I will leave home in Calthwaite at about 11:45 taking the direct road route to Plumpton to arrive at the Coral Room by 13:00. I may do a longer loop on the return journey above Brackenbrough and Fieldhead.

If anyone else would like to meet Laurie at Plumpton I'm sure he would appreciate the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment